It’s really important to us that everyone considering signing up to our sessions knows that they are completely interactive and our coaches are genuinely there to help. The question above might seem a bit silly but we know many people are quite justifiably nervous about asking questions in classes, whether they’re online or not. So, we thought we would set out a few ways you can ask your questions and get the advice you need:
- Unmute yourself in the session during a rest interval and ask away!
- Use the chat function in Zoom and the coach will pick up your question and do their best to provide an answer at an appropriate time.
- Respond to the email circulating the link to the coaching feed in advance of the session and the relevant coach will seek to answer your question during the session.
- If you would like us to explain/demonstrate specific exercises in more depth, the coach will always stick around at the end of the session for up to 10-minutes.
- If you think you need more time than the session allows, you can book a consultation with one of our coaches. Head to the Personal Training page for details on how to do that.
All online classes and on-demand training resources for £40pm!
This membership offers incredible value for money by entitling you to access to all our online sessions and content, including online access to all:
- Strength & Workout Classes;
- Fully coached and structured Turbo Training Sessions;
- Run Club sessions;
- On demand Strength & Workout class recordings;
- On demand Turbo Sessions; and
- Our online Training Resources, including training articles, Cycle Seminar recordings, Know How demo videos and fitness calculators.
Do 3 sessions per week and that’s a mere £3 per session with the FIRST MONTH TOTALLY FREE!