RIAK ONLINE membership offers incredible value for money, with access to all of the following:
– A fantastic variety of Strength & Workout Classes, all of which are focused on building functional strength, muscular balance and mobility;
– Fully coached and structured Turbo Training Sessions leveraging RGT Cycling’s fantastic immersive training platform, with a live Zoom coaching feed for you to ask all your training questions and soak up the knowledge of our professional and experienced coaches;
– Monday evening Run Club sessions led by Tanya via a live Zoom coaching feed. She will take you through the warm-up and activation drills before sending you off to do your intervals. Everyone then joins back up on Zoom for the cool down, core and stretches;
– On demand Strength & Workout class recordings;
– On demand Turbo Sessions; and
– Our online Training Resources, including training articles, Cycle Seminar recordings, Know How demo videos and fitness calculators.
As an LFTC Womxn Community Member, you get all of the above for FREE for 2 whole months!
How to book onto sessions:
- Once you have signed up and created an account as part of the process, you will then be able to access the Members Area.
- Once in the Members Area, have a look at the timetable and head to the ‘Online Membership‘ booking portal.
- Select the relevant session and time from the schedule and follow the booking instructions.
- Please note, booking for all sessions closes 1-hour before the start of the relevant session.
- Any relevant RGT sign-up or Zoom joining links will be sent out approximately 45-minutes before session start.
- That’s it! If you have any questions at all or if anything doesn’t make sense, please just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.