Full online membership offers incredible value for money by entitling you to access to all our online sessions and content, including online access to all:
– A fantastic variety of Strength & Workout Classes, all of which are focused on building functional strength, muscular balance and mobility;
– Fully coached and structured Turbo Training Sessions leveraging RGT Cycling’s fantastic immersive training platform, with a live Zoom coaching feed for you to ask all your training questions and soak up the knowledge of our professional and experienced coaches;
– Monday evening Run Club sessions led by Tanya via a live Zoom coaching feed. She will take you through the warm-up and activation drills before sending you off to do your intervals. Everyone then joins back up on Zoom for the cool down, core and stretches;
– On demand Strength & Workout class recordings;
– On demand Turbo Sessions; and
– Our online Training Resources, including training articles, Cycle Seminar recordings, Know How demo videos and fitness calculators.
To upgrade from your current membership to full online membership costs £25pm.
How to book onto sessions:
- Firstly, check out the studio Timetable, so you can see when our sessions are on.
- Once you have bought an Online Membership subscription, your confirmation email will include log in details to enter the Members Area.
- Once in the Members Area, head to the ‘Online Membership‘ booking portal.
- Select the relevant session and time from the schedule and follow the booking instructions.
- Please note, booking for all sessions closes 1-hour before the start of the relevant session.
- Any relevant RGT sign-up or Zoom joining links will be sent out approximately 45-minutes before session start.
Payment & Cancellation
By purchasing this subscription, you will be charged £25 on a monthly basis from the date of purchase.
To cancel your membership, you can do so simply by emailing us at email@example.com at least 14-days before your next membership payment is due.