This membership offers incredible value for money by entitling you to access to all our online sessions and content, including online access to all:
– fully coached and structured Turbo Training sessions leveraging RGT Cycling’s fantastic immersive training platform, with a live Zoom coaching feed for you to ask all your training questions and soak up the knowledge of our professional and experienced coaches;
– Performance Spin classes, which are a brilliant blend of conditioning work and informative coaching, without the need for tonnes of tech and cycling jargon. So if you have any form of indoor bike or home trainer, because we work according to perceived rate of exertion (effort out of 10), you will be able to join our in-studio sessions from the comfort of your own home;
– our fantastic variety of strength and workout classes, all of which are focused on building functional strength, muscular balance and mobility;
– Monday evening Run Club sessions led by Tanya via a live Zoom coaching feed. She will take you through the warm-up and activation drills before sending you off to do your intervals. Everyone then joins back up on Zoom for the cool down, core and stretches; and
– our online Training Resources, including training articles, calculators, Jargon Buster and Cycle Seminar recordings.
Online Membership costs just £40pm, which means that if you do 3 sessions per week, that is a mere £3 per session!
How to book onto sessions:
- Firstly, check out the studio Timetable, so you can see when our sessions are on.
- Once you have bought an Online Membership subscription, your confirmation email will include log in details to enter the Members Area.
- Once in the Members Area, head to the ‘Online Membership‘ booking portal.
- Select the relevant session and time from the schedule and follow the booking instructions.
- Please note, booking for all sessions closes 1-hour before the start of the relevant session.
- Shortly after booking closes, you will receive an RGT sign-up link and a link to the live Zoom coaching feed.
Payment & Cancellation
By purchasing this subscription, you will be charged £40 on a monthly basis from the date of purchase.
To cancel your membership, you can do so simply by emailing us at email@example.com at least 14-days before your next membership payment is due.
You must email us at the abovementioned address in order to cancel your membership. Using the cancellation function in the ‘My Account’ area will not fully cancel the membership and it will reactivate each month.