The RIAK Fitness studio is London’s only multi-sport and endurance athlete training studio. Our in-studio turbo training sessions were the first part of an ambition originating over 4-years ago. RIAK ONLINE is now the second part of that ambition. Our goal has always been to develop a business that could run in-studio sessions alongside an online operation. Where riders had the option of joining sessions either from the studio or from the comfort of their own home and both benefiting from the same blend of professional informative coaching with the added motivator of training as part of a friendly inclusive group.
As soon as we saw the writing was on the wall with the COVID-19 pandemic and we would be temporarily closing the studio, we also saw an opportunity to make our ambition a reality. Becoming a member of RIAK ONLINE may well begin with structured and coached RGT sessions, but it is actually the beginning of much much more!
For now though, enjoy the benefits of our online sessions, which include:
– Full coach interaction via a Zoom video feed – bring your training questions, because alongside leading you through the session, it’s what we’re there for!
– Every session structured according to a specific training objective and/or energy system.
– No need to worry about how to structure your training week – hit each type of session (V02max, Threshold, Endurance etc.) over the course of the week, remembering to include adequate recovery, and you have a well-balanced cycling plan right there!
– No further subscription purchases necessary – even if/when RGT returns it’s premium membership services back to a paid subscription, all RIAK ONLINE members will require is the free basic RGT account to join our sessions.
For just £15pm you will be entitled to join all of our RIAK ONLINE sessions, including our monthly full performance testing sessions. To put that into perspective, attend two sessions a week and you will effectively be paying £1.73 per session! For professionally designed and fully coached sessions, that’s crazy value!
How to book onto sessions (from 1st May):
- Once you have bought a RIAK ONLINE subscription, you can begin booking onto any of our non-club sessions by going to the Booking Page.
- Once on the Booking Page, select the ‘RIAK ONLINE Member‘ option from the drop-down.
- Select the relevant session time from the Timetable and follow the booking instructions.
- Please note, booking for all sessions closes 1-hour before the start of the relevant session.
- Shortly after booking closes, you will receive an RGT sign-up link and a link to the live Zoom coaching feed.
You will not have to pay again during the booking process so please ensure you have selected the correct option from the drop-down before proceeding.
Payment & Cancellation
By purchasing this subscription, you will be charged on a monthly basis from the date of purchase.
To cancel your membership, please provide at least 1-month’s notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can cancel at any time during the 7-day free trial period.