Our friendly and inclusive run club is a real passion project of ours. We are determined to help runners of all abilities achieve consistency and stay injury free by teaching them the fundamentals of smart run training. Running is a common cause of sports injuries and whilst a remarkably simple discipline, often one that people are most unsure about approaching.
Our Online run club is designed not only to help you improve your fitness but to teach you how to achieve consistency, which ultimately, is the primary factor in seeing you develop as a runner regardless of your goals.
Monday Night (6pm)
Monday evening’s popular run session is coached by Tanya (Coach Profile). Its appeal lies in the fact it is simply a lovely group of people out there having fun, working hard and striving to improve.
How our online run sessions work
- Book on and join the coach via Zoom (see below);
- For the warm-up, we do a number of exercises to slowly lift the heart rate, get warm and activate the key muscle groups before you head out on your run;
- During the warm-up, the coach will brief you on the running set you will be asked to perform on your own;
- You will then be sent off to perform the run set; and
- Runners will re-group on Zoom at the allotted time for some core conditioning work, cool down and stretches.
Joining our sessions
Step 1: Book onto a session
There are two ways to gain access to our sessions:
1) purchase a Online Membership from our Shop and follow the booking instructions you will be provided with; or
2) go straight to the Booking Page and book onto and pay for a single session using the appropriate ‘Single Session Booking‘ option from the drop-down.
Please note, booking for all sessions closes 1-hour before the relevant session start time.
Step 2: Join a session
Shortly after booking has closed, you will receive an email with a link to the live Zoom coaching feed. Open the email on the device you have Zoom downloaded on, click the link and it will open the app and take you to the correct meeting page.