These 5k, 10k and 1/2 Marathon plans are all designed with one goal in mind – get you to race day injury free and feeling fast!
Don’t worry if you aren’t training in a structured way at the moment. These plans include a Strength Endurance build, which will introduce your body to higher intensity training in a manageable way before you start the really challenging Tempo and Speed running.
These plans are designed on the assumption that you can already run a specific distance in one go:
- 5k plan – at least 30-minutes without stopping
- 10k plan – at least 45-minutes without stopping
- 1/marathon – at least 1-hour without stopping
If you aren’t able to run at least 30-minutes without stopping, we would recommend having a look at our 5k Builder plan, which seeks to take a runner from largely sedentary, to being able to run 5k comfortably.
TRY A 1-WEEK SAMPLE OF THE 5K PLAN [CLICK HERE]
What you will need?
In order to follow these plans, you will need at least a free Training Peaks account
We would recommend purchasing a Training Peaks premium subscription for the duration of this plan to enable you to move your sessions around to suit (within the recommendations above) and so that you can more easily interpret and collate your data in-line with the instructions in this plan.
Otherwise, best of luck with the plan and please ensure you look after yourself and don’t take any unnecessary risks with your safety, health or mental well-being.
- Firstly, set yourself up with a free Training Peaks account if you don’t already have one – Training Peaks
- Pick the plan you would like to do from the dropdown above
- Once you have ordered the plan, you will receive a confirmation email, which will contain a link asking you to add us as your coach on Training Peaks
- Click the link and add us as a coach and we’ll import the plan into your Training Peaks account
- Then off you go!